PT Workspace Making Fitness Fun!
Coming up this September PT workspace is taking park in Rough Runner which is Inspired by TV game shows like Gladiators, Total Wipeout and Ninja Warrior with a 10k run throw in the mix. As abit of fun we have gathered a troop of incredibly talented personal trainers which work alongside us to form a team ready to take on the obstacle course in 6 weeks time. The aim of the game is to get through the obstacle course as fast as possible, but with many of these team assault courses its as much about teamwork as it is about winning. Of course we still want to win! So we will be putting our best foot forward over the next few weeks to make sure we have a fighting chance. Now this is not as serious as tough mudder and we are definatly not pretending it is, but sometimes you just have to have some fun!
We intend to…
- Exercise obviously beforehand, that’s what personal trainers do.
- Eat, Eat, Eat energy will be a must… Any excuse to eat pasta the day before!
- Never leave a man behind, teamwork makes the dreamwork.
- Possibly carry the marketing officer Hannah, because she is really short and might not make it over some of the hurdles.
- Run like we are being chased by a herd of Elephants.
- Smile as much as possible!
Like Willie Wonka and the chocolate factory we have two golden tickets left remaining, If you would like to join PT Workspace in our crazy excursion on Sunday 9th Of September please contact [email protected]
P.S If you are interested in finding out about personal training at PT Workspace you can contact [email protected]. In addition why not take a look at some of the personal trainers who already work with us https://www.ptworkspace.co.uk/trainers/.