Information Commissioner’s Office
Registration Reference: 10458642
Who we are
If you have any concerns or would like more detail about how we process your Personal Data, you can contact us using email@example.com
Protecting Your Personal Data
Your Personal Data isn’t just protected by the quality, commitment and high standards of PT Workspace, it’s also protected by law. The law states that we can only process your Personal Data when there is a genuine reason to do so and it must be one of the following:
- To fulfil any contract that we have with you
- We have a legal obligation
- Where you have consented to the processing
- When it is in our legitimate interest
- When it is in the public interest
- When it is in your vital interests
When we have a business or commercial reason to process your Personal Data this is referred to as a legitimate interest. Your Personal Data is still protected, and we must not process it in a way that would be unfair to you or your interests.
If we do use legitimate interests as a reason to process your Personal Data we will tell you that we are doing so, what our legitimate interests are and provide you with a method to raise any questions or objections you may have. However, compelling grounds for processing such information may over-ride your right to object.
How we store your Personal Data
We currently use a system known as Rentman (ERP Software), for the purposes of data protection law they act as a Data Processor on our behalf, and we act as a Data Controller. We collect personal data, enter it into Rentman and we decide how to use it further. Rentman processes this data solely under the instructions of our use and in accordance with their Terms & Conditions (which are updated from time to time). Rentman have implemented the following:
- To ensure their employees with access to our data are subject to a duty of confidence
- To ensure the security of processing activities.
- To notify you of any sub-processing relevant to our business
- To assist us in fulfilling our duties with respect to the exercise of our customers’ privacy rights.
- To assist us in our obligations relating to security, data breaches and data protection impact assessments
- To assist us with inspections by the Information Commissioner’s Office
How long we keep your Personal Data
Whenever your data is kept by PT Workspace we will ensure that it is appropriately protected and only used for acceptable purposes.
We will keep your data for the period that you are a customer or trainer of PT Workspace.
If you are no longer a customer or applicant of PT Workspace, we will keep your data for the minimum length of time required to comply with the purposes set out in this policy and relevant legal or regulatory obligations. Your Personal Data may be kept longer if we cannot delete it for technical reasons.
Provided we do not have a legitimate interest to retain your details, you have the right to be forgotten and removed from our marketing material. You can contact us by telephone, email or in person to confirm this.
Why we process your Personal Data
We process your data to ensure you receive the best service levels from PT Workspace. We will keep your details on our secure system and will contact you by email or telephone with details of PT Workspace that could be of interest.
If you choose not to provide your Personal Data it may prevent us from meeting legal obligations, fulfilling a contract, or performing services you expect from PT Workspace. Not providing your Personal Data may mean we are unable to provide you with our services.
The information and data about you which we may collect, use and process includes the following:
- Information that you provide to us by filling in forms on the Website or any other information you submit to us via the Website or email
- Records of correspondence, whether via the Website, email, telephone or other means
- To process any purchases that you make by using our website. If we don’t collect your personal data during checkout, we won’t be able to process your order and comply with our legal obligations.
- Details of the enquiries made with us, whether via the Website, telephone or other means
- For Marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
- With your consent, we will use your personal data, preferences and details of your transactions to keep you informed by email, web, text and telephone with relevant information including events, socials, fitness holidays, competitions, current news, fitness information, tips and workouts and so on. Of course, you are free to opt out of hearing from us by any of these channels at any time.
Where it is reasonable for us to do so and not detrimental to your rights and freedoms, we also collect Personal Data from publicly available sources such as internet searches, Companies House, HM Land Registry and broadcast media.
Use of personal infromation
We use the personal information that we collect as necessary and appropriate for the following purposes:
- To provide our products and services. We use your personal information to provide you with the products, services, and features that you or your company or organization have requested; to respond to inquiries we receive from you or your company or organization; to verify your identity; in connection with a transaction that you or your company or organization has initiated; to deliver notifications and other operational communications; and for troubleshooting.
- To improve our products and services and to analyze how users navigate and use our products and services and individual features.
- To manage the performance of our products and services.
- For audit and reporting purposes, to perform accounting and administrative tasks, and to enforce or manage legal claims.
- To deliver advertising and promotional communications, subject to any legally required consent, which we will seek at the appropriate time. For example, we may periodically contact you with offers and information about our products, services, features, and events; to send you newsletters or other information about topics that we believe may be of interest; to conduct online surveys; and to otherwise promote our products, services, features, and events. We also may deliver targeted advertisements to you, both on and off the Services.
- For security and to protect, enforce, or defend legal rights, privacy, safety or property, whether our own or that of our employees or agents or others, and to enforce compliance with PT Workspace policies and to comply with applicable law and government requests.
Telephone calls to and from our staff are not recorded.
Personal Data we share with others
- Law enforcement agencies, regulators and other authorities
Fraud prevention agencies
Identity verification agencies
Data Transfer Outside the EEA
We do not transfer Personal Data outside of the EEA.
Your rights over your Personal Data
We will assist you if you choose to exercise any of your rights over your Personal Data, including:
- Withdrawing your previously granted consent; however, this will not invalidate any previously consented processing
• Lodging a complaint with any relevant Data Protection Authority
• Access to your Personal Data that we hold or process
• Correction of any Personal Data that is incorrect or out of date
• Erasure of any Personal Data that we process
• Restrict processing of your Personal Data in certain circumstances
• Asking us to provide you or another company you nominate with certain aspects of your Personal Data, often referred to as ‘the right to portability’
• The ability to object to any processing data where we are doing it for our legitimate interests
• The ability to contest a decision made entirely by automated processing, to express your point of view and to request that a human review the decision
For more information on these rights you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to our Privacy Statement
We may update this policy from time to time, so please review it frequently.